Tomorrow (26th January) is Australia Day. Australia has been in the news recently due to the extremely hot weather there and, of course, the Australian Open tennis tournament. Congratulations Andy Murray for getting through to the final. Here’s hoping he’ll win another Grand Slam title! Here are some weird and wonderful serial titles with an Australian theme.
- The Australian bird bander : journal of the Bird Banders’ Association of Australia.
- Mapping Pro Bono in Australia
- Maverick guide to Australia
- Stanley Gibbons stamp catalogue. Australia.
- Kylie Minogue : the official … annual
- Wanneroo Times (Perth, Australia)
- Worrall’s textile directory of the manufacturing districts of Ireland, Scotland, & Wales, with the dominions of Australia, Canada and New Zealand, and the counties of Chester, Derby, Gloucester, Leicester, Nottingham, Worcester, and other manufacturing districts not included in Worrall’s textile directory of Lancashire and Yorkshire
- Bush telegraph (Warwick, Australia)
- The kosher koala : newsletter of the Australian Jewish Genealogical Society.
- E-VarietyProfiler for Western Australia profiles the status of a variety in terms of physical characteristics, disease risks, abiotic stresses, herbicide tolerance, yield and potential net return / Government of Western Australia, Department of Agriculture, Grains Research & Development Corporation.
- Joondalup Times (Wanneroo/Perth, Australia)
- Australian beer label annual.
- ’Look-in’ Rod Hull & Emu annual
- Bath & shower products in Australia
- Chewings : Glossy Black-Cockatoo newsletter.
- The Welsh Australian = Yr Awstralwr Cymreig.
- Triple bottom line summary report / Department of the Environment and Heritage.
For more Australian serials and weird and wonderful titles in general take a look in a SUNCAT.
SUNCAT is the Serials Union Catalogue for the UK. Visit the service at http://www.suncat.ac.uk or the SUNCAT blog at http://suncatblog.blogspot.com