SUNCAT contains details of a vast array of journals and magazines on fashion. We thought that some of these might be of use to @NLS_Business: they are to give a talk to Heriot-Watt University students of fashion communication. We’ve put together a list of a very few of the weird, wonderful and interesting fashion-themed titles; a small selection to illustrate the wealth of material that all researchers (not just universities!) can find from the many UK institutions contributing to SUNCAT.
- Press the fashion.
- Flair with Fashion.
- Franks’ Fashion Guide : A review of the world’s leading fashion journals.
- Fashion flash.
- Vogue. More dash than cash.
- Supermarket Fashion: A Growing Phenomenon.
- mode sans la mode / Fashion without fashion.
- Lujon magazine : a magazine about fantasies in fashion.
- Waist and wrapper album.
- Scoop on Scoop.
- SNOB Fashion.
- Gurlz : express your own style.
- World of fashion and continental feuilletons.
- Spirit & flesh.
- Pigeons & peacocks.
- The Coombs report on-target fashion forecasting.
- Because : animated fashion magazine & app combo.
- Plastique : explosive fashion.
- Power Undressing.
- Bon Ton Magazine or, microscope of fashion and folly …
- High street fashion retailers: Survival of the fittest.
- “No substance”
- Address : journal for fashion writing and criticism.
For more weird and wonderful titles on fashion, and indeed any topic you are interested in, take a look in SUNCAT!
October 25, 2018 Weird titles Add comments