Today (25th January) is not only the birthday of Scotland’s national poet Robert Burns, but also EDINA‘s 20th birthday! SUNCAT is helping to mark this occasion with this special blog post of weird and wonderful University of Edinburgh serial titles. As you know EDINA is based at this great institution, and is located just down the road from Edinburgh Castle. We have also found some wonderful publications of Edinburgh clubs. Join us in wishing EDINA a wonderful birthday and many more successful years ahead.
- Jabberwock : Edinburgh University review.
- Fox: Edinburgh University poetry magazine.
- The New evergreen, Christmas book of University hall [Edinburgh university].
- The Gambolier: a light journal, Edinburgh University.
- Edinburgh University English Literature Society Paumflet.
- University of Edinburgh Staff Club scene.
- New Gambit : Edinburgh University Review.
- Town and gown lectures/ University of Edinburgh, Extra-rural Committee.
- Ge. Being the magazine of the Edinburgh University Geographical Society.
- Survival guide : the Edinburgh University students’ handbook.
- The journal of the fair [i.e. the Edinburgh University Union fancy fair, Waverley Market] / [edited by William K. Dickson.]
- The rebel student. Official organ of the Edinburgh University Labour Party.
- An account from Scotland and London-derry of the proceedings against the Duke of Gordon, in the Castle of Edinburgh.
- Ye Tartan Club annual.
- Rules of the Innominate Club.
- Proceedings of the Library Club of the Royal Edinburgh Asylum / Royal Edinburgh Asylum for the Insane. Library Club.
- The L. & C. Magazine … The official organ of the City of Edinburgh Lighting and Cleansing Department Welfare Club.
- The Hibee.
- The Carrying Stream Festival.
For more Edinburgh-themed journals and other weird and wonderful titles take a look in SUNCAT.
January 25, 2016 Weird titles Add comments