It may be the case that no Northern Hemisphere teams are through to the semi finals in the Rugby World Cup, but let SUNCAT put a smile on your face with our weird and wonderful ‘happiness’ titles! Smile (and possibly dance) yourself to a happy place.
- The happy hypocrite.
- Happiness or bust!
- What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?
- ISmile : connecting people with health & happiness.
- Club music : the disjockey guide to happiness.
- The Helicon. Dedicated to the pursuit of happiness. (The … magazine of the Helicon Club.)
- The Cottage Lamp: an aid to happiness in this world and the next.
- Crisis; or, The change from error and misery, to truth and happiness.
- Happiness holding tank.
- The Truth Promoter. The truth, the only way to the freedom, elevation, and happiness of man.
- The British magazine, and periodical gleaner, or depository for hints and suggestions calculated to promote the comfort and happiness of man.
- The Moral and Religious Cabinet, Containing Short Accounts of Christian Experience, Together with Instructive and Useful Extracts, Intended to Promote the Happiness of Pious Minds (1808-1808).
- Happy pappy.
- The happy warrior.
- Sick happy idle.
- Super hero happy hour.
- Homer the happy ghost.
- Happy star dance.
- The happy pig : the official publication of the Happy Pig Collectors Club.
- Anorak : the happy mag for kids.
- The happy planet index.
- Many happy returns : newsletter of the United States Boomerang Association.
- The Chicago Basha Betelnut and “hump-happy times.”
- The happy holidayland of Wales.
- PLOC : the happy mag for little ones.
- The happy artocrat data series.
- The Happy Robin. (The official organ of the Happy Robins and Cheery Chicks.)
- The Happy Kalendar of Cockney Sparrows with Nightingale Voices. Done by … Desmond Morse-Boycott.
- Are you scared to get happy? : getting back to basics, a punk rock fanzine.
- Marriage : A high-class weekly journal for promoting happy marriages in England and the colonies, etc.
- Coach & grow R.I.C.H (rich, inspired, confident, happy) newsletter.
For more happy titles take a look in SUNCAT.
October 20, 2015 Weird titles Add comments