We are now well into the Fashion Week season for Autumn/Winter 2015. From 25th February to March 3rd is Milan Fashion Week, followed by Paris Fashion Week from 4th to 11th March. There is a fantastic array of fashion journals and magazines found in SUNCAT. Strut down the (SUN)CATwalk and take a look at these stylish titles. You’ll never be unfashionable again!!
- The album of fashion : the highest Parisian authority on all matters relative to ladies’ and children’s dress.
- The alamode : containing the English, French, and United States winter fashions for …
- Plastique : explosive fashion.
- Vogue. More dash than cash.
- The “Standard” delineator of fashions, fancywork, and millinery.
- Let them eat cake.
- Oomph! : the code of style.
- Rayon and synthetic yarn journal.
- Lionheart magazine : for the roar in your heart.
- Fantastic man : a gentleman’s style journal.
- The milliner and dressmaker, and journal of fashion & the toilet.
- The gentleman’s magazine of fashions and the tailors’ monthly pattern card of gentlemen’s fashions.
- View on colour : the colour forecasting book.
- Another magazine : for men and women.
- Hello Kitty fashion.
- The glass of fashion up to date.
- Loomis’ musical, masonic, and ladies’ fashion journal.
- Belle prom : the prom magazine for the North East.
- La belle assemblee, or, Bell’s court and fashionable magazine addressed particularly to the ladies.
- Haute doll.
- The illustrated journal of fashions : gentlemen’s wardrobe.
- Bias : journal of dress practice.
- Devere’s half-yearly selection of Parisian costumes for English ladies.
- The rake : the modern voice of classic elegance.
- The fashionable magazine; or, Lady’s and gentleman’s repository : of taste, elegance, and novelty.
For more fashion-themed serials and other weird and wonderful titles take a look in SUNCAT.
February 26, 2015 Weird titles Add comments