The SUNCAT team wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and used SUNCAT throughout 2013, and hope you have a great 2014 using the new SUNCAT interface. Here are some weird and wonderful Christmas titles to round off the year with!
- Country woman Christmas.
- Bugs Bunny’s Christmas funnies.
- The Eyes of Christmas.
- “Trotter” Christmas Annual.
- Quilt world Christmas annual.
- Revelry Christmas 1954.
- Christmas Pie. 1 no.
- You complete Christmas.
- Sesame Street Parents christmas.
- Country accents Christmas cookies.
- Grown-up’s Christmas annual.
- Christmas tree lookout.
- Report on Christmas tree research 1999.
- Last-minute Christmas: dazzle your holidays!
- Christmas from the heart : home for the holidays.
- Our dogs Christmas annual.
- Toby Ticklem’s Yorkshire annual of comical reading, for everybody’s Christmas.
- Crochet fantasy’s Christmas special.
- Roberts’s Christmas Annual for 1870. A most seasonable dish, prepared and served up by the author of “Mr. Smith’s Intended,” etc.
- Limbs & needles.
- Nundinæ Literariæ. Fugitive Papers. Christmas Eve; Christmas; Easter; Whitsuntide; Harvest Time; and the Morris Dancers.
- Waiting in joyful hope : daily reflections for Advent and Christmas.
- Everybody’s Christmas Annual. [for 1877.] Hell upon Earth [by N. Forsith]; or, the Bard and the Demon. A romaunt of the times. Illustrated by R. Prowse, Junr.
- Spar from the high flat : a Christmas annual for the Dales / [edited by Robert Dixon].
- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
- 1825. Blossoms at Christmas and first flowers of the new year. A tocken to remember a friend for 1825.
Have a look in SUNCAT during 2014 for more interesting titles!
December 18, 2013 Weird titles Add comments