Summer is here at last, though not today in Edinburgh! Take a look at some of the weird and wonderful titles we have in SUNCAT.
- Ally Sloper’s summer number.
- Annual report of summer tent and open air campaign.
- Bus enthusiast summer special.
- The ’Pink ’un’ summer annual, 1913, ed. by W.F. De Wend Fenton. More nuts in a nutshell.
- Report of the Men of the Trees Summer School and Conference … 1938 [etc.].
- Spring into summer.
- The summer hog outlook.
- Summer grilling.
- The summer sheep and wool outlook.
- Worzel Gummidge summer special.
- The Alps : (A magazine of light literature and useful information for the summer tourist).
- Machine knitting news. Summer tops collection.
- Summer salt :
- Hello! : this is sunny Rhyl.
For more serials with a summer theme and other weird and wonderful search SUNCAT.
June 7, 2013 Weird titles Add comments