This week (10-18 March 2012) is English Tourism Week. There is a whole range of activities running throughout the week from free guided walks, music and theatre events, 2 for 1 offers and discounted accommodation. Take a look in SUNCAT for titles on English tourism and heritage. Examples include:
- Guide to English Heritage properties open to the public
- Heritage learning: the magazine for teachers from English Heritage
- National Heritage museum of the year awards
- The Heritage Brewery Museum chronicle
- British steam railways: national timetable of scheduled services.
- Wine tourism UK: the ultimate guide to the wine estates of England & Wales
- Great family days out / the National Trust