Today (14th April) is National Dolphin Day. Ranging in size from 4 ft to up to 30 feet, dolphins are among almost forty species in 17 genera. Find out 10 interesting facts about dolphins and look at our weird and wonderful dolphin titles below. (We have added a couple of whale and porpoise titles, not to leave them out!)
- Sonar : the magazine of the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society.
- Wavelet : the magazine for junior supporters of HWDT.
- Dolphin superpack for boys and girls.
- POD news : adopt a dolphin.
- Arion’s dolphin.
- The Daily Dolphin : A serio-comic political periodical.
- Dolphin dreams.
- Dolphin insight.
- Dolphin log : a publication of the Cousteau Society.
- Whales alive! / Cetacean Society International.
- Whulj : newsletter of the Puget Sound Chapter of the American Cetacean Society.
- Porpoise : a poem in 4 sections and in 32 books.
For more dolphin titles and other weird and wonderful serials take a look in SUNCAT.