Today, 17th May, is (apparently) World Baking Day – and SUNCAT likes nothing more than cake (well, maybe kittens). In order to celebrate this auspicious day, here are some weird and wonderful titles that you can find in SUNCAT:
- Best baking: your complete guide to baking perfection!
- The Great British Bake Off baking collection
- Simply perfect holiday baking
- Baking heaven
- The Housekeeper’s magazine, and family economist containing important papers on the following subjects: The markets. Marketing. Drunkenness. Gardening. Cookery. Travelling. Housekeeping. Management of income. Distilling. Baking. Brewing. &c.
- Cake central magazine
- Cake: a journal of poetry & art
- Let them eat cake
- Tease and cake: vintage inspired pin up magazine
- Cake and cockhorse / Banbury Historical Society
- Meat cake
- God, the king and the cakes of England
Check out SUNCAT for all your cake / serial needs, and lots more besides! And, then, just to whet your appetite, here are some cakes I baked earlier…