Today (29th September) is World Heart Day. This day was founded by the World Heart Federation in 2000 to inform people around the globe that heart disease and stroke are the world’s leading causes of death, claiming 17.5 million lives each year. Today’s theme is power your life – to help people understand what they can do to fuel their hearts and power their lives. ‘Your heart is at the heart of your health. And it’s easy to give it the care it deserves.’
Here are some heart-inspired serial titles in SUNCAT. Hope that you enjoy them and that this post reminds you to look after your heart.
- Heart to heart: the newsletter of the Coronary Prevention Group.
- Eye of the Heart : A Journal of Traditional Wisdom.
- Badger heart.
- Hooligan heart.
- Dante’s Heart.
- Bleeding heart.
- Share: global mission with a Latin heart.
- Cactus heart.
- Heart and hand: journal of the Family History Society of the Ancient Clan McManus.
- The joyful heart newsletter.
- Take heart: the latest news and advice from the British Heart Foundation.
- Hugs for the heart.
- My outcast heart.
- Heart-smart recipes.
- Crochet with heart.
- Pillars of the Immaculate Heart.
- Heart to heart romance library: love stories in pictures.
- Eager Heart Fairy Godmother Magazine. Oct. 1912.
- Beat. The heart of the music scene.
- Daggers to my heart.
- McCall’s quilting. America makes quilts from the heart.
- Lionheart magazine: for the roar in your heart.
- The Heart of oak: a choice selection of new songs.
- Four chambers: the heart of literature in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Monitor, Designed to Improve the Taste, the Understanding and the Heart (1823-1824).
For more heart-themed journals take a look in SUNCAT.