Here is the third in the series of weird and wonderful music titles found in SUNCAT.
The answer to last week’s quiz question, which was to name the title given in the post which refers to rave music, is:
The positive energy of madness.
For this week’s quiz can you guess which musical genres the following titles refer to?
- Leap : the magazine for Britain’s club casualties
- No depression
- No more masterpieces.
Here are some other weird and wonderful music titles.
- Rocking chair.
- Piping world.
- Less than zero.
- 5678 country : the dance magazine for country & line dance.
- Let’s be adult about this.
- Life in a void.
- A little angry in a very nice place.
- TCDS. (Terribly complex drainage system.)
- Life in the jungle : the magazine of the official Walter Trout Band Fan Club.
- Loose lips sink ships.
- Manchester la la la.
- Bald cactus.
- Mega thrash megazine.
- The devil’s music.
- Mounting tension.
- New musickal excess : NMX.
- Blah blah blah.
- Flying Dutchman.
- Off-White Lies.
- K-bar-T country roundup.
- One two testing.
- Incredible shrinking fabzine.
- Club sandwich : Wings own paper.
- Pretty but schizo.
- Bleak horizon zine.
- Rapid eye movement.
- The Jazzologist.
- Let’s catch the beat!
- Remember who we are.
- Coal country crier.
Look out for the fourth in the series of music serials coming soon! For other weird and wonderful titles take a look in SUNCAT.