The SUNCAT team were very happy to attend this year’s excellent UKSG Annual Conference in Bournemouth. We hope that those of you who attended were able to visit the SUNCAT stand and try out our new interface!
Team members Paula Cuccurullo and Celia Jenkins have summarised some of the plenaries and breakouts they attended for the official UKSG conference blog.
- Breakout A: ALMA@UEL and Intota@Huddersfield: implementing a next-generation library management system.
- Butterflies, Publishers and Librarians – final UKSG plenary session.
- Breakout C: PIRUS: a new COUNTER standard for article level and institutional repository usage statistics.
- “Great Expectations”: how libraries are changing to meet student needs.
- Towards an ‘open’ approach for discovery.
- PDA checklist for academic libraries.
- Electronic resources and ILL – a self-contradiction?
You can still take a look at the new-look SUNCAT. Let us have your feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org. The new service is still in development so please continue to use the current SUNCAT as your primary service.