A Christmas tree made from the National Union Catalog, built at the Gleeson Library, the University of San Francisco, CA USA
The SUNCAT team wishes you all a very merry festive season. Here are some weird and wonderful Christmas titles to round off the year with!
- Ackermann’s juvenile forget me not: a Christmas, New Year’s and birth-day present, for youth of both sexes …
- Ant-man’s big Christmas.
- Aunt Judy’s Christmas volume for young people.
- Beeton’s Every lady’s Christmas annual and almanack for 1876. (The extra no. of Beeton’s Young Englishwoman).
- Chatterbox Christmas Box.
- Christmas : hotels and house-parties.
- Christmas bird count.
- The Christmas book of Gloops.
- A Christmas garland from the front.
- Christmas Leaves, 1877. “Our Villas.” Furnished by the authors of “Ready-Money Mortiboy”
- Christmas Pie.
- Cork Christmas packet : a magazine for Cork people everywhere.
- Heroes of the Hearth. A Christmas Annual … Edited by H. W. Smith and W. T. Beeson.
- A very zombie Christmas.
- Christmas tree taxation / by Matt Triggs.
- Christmas with the super-heroes.
- The Simpsons winter wing ding.
- Santa Claus funnies.
- 2006-2011 World Outlook for Christmas Tree Ornaments & Decorations Excluding Glass & Electric Christmas Tree Ornaments & Decorations
- The country gentlemen’s Christmas gift list.
- Father Christmas, our little ones’ budget, ed. by N. D’Anvers.
- Jingle Belle.
- McCall’s Quilting. America quilts for Christmas.
- Merry and wise.
Have a look in SUNCAT during 2013 for more interesting titles!
SUNCAT is the Serials Union Catalogue for the UK. Visit the service at http://www.suncat.ac.uk or the SUNCAT blog at http://suncatblog.blogspot.com