From the 8th to 14th October it is both Chocolate Week and National Cake Week. Perfect for those wanting comfort food to help keep away the cold, but not so good for those on a diet! Here are some cake and chocolate weird and wonderful titles.
- Baked & delicious : international classics to make at home.
- The baking sheet.
- Baking with the American harvest.
- Squires Kitchen bake school.
- 2006 2011 World Outlook for Cake Mixes Made from Purchased Flour.
- Annual review / The Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate & Confectionery Alliance.
- Brazil cakes and pastries Datamonitor.
- The “B.B.” Album of Cake Designs. [With plates.]
- 2006-2011 World Outlook for Seasonal Chocolate Father’s Day Candy.
- Archives of cocoa research.
- Chocol8 Inc.
- Chocolate addiction.
- Hotel Chocolat: Establishing a Market Presence with Super-Premium Chocolate.
- Nestle & Cadbury Case Study: Adapting to the Growing Demand for Dark Chocolate.
- Report of the cocoa conference.
- Unwrapped / Cadbury Ltd.
- Haribo Case Study: Reinvigorating the Sugar Confectionary Market by Focusing on Health & Comfort.
For more baking and confectionary titles take a look in SUNCAT.